1. What do you love most about your partner?
2. What drew you to your partner in the first place?
3. What are your partner’s best qualities?
4. What is your favorite thing to do together as a couple? 5. Why did you choose each other over anyone else? 6. How has your relationship changed since you first started dating?
7. In what ways are you similar to or different from each other? 8. How has being in a relationship with each other made you grow as individuals?
1. What are your thoughts on pre-marriage counseling?
2. What are your thoughts on communication in marriage?
3. What do you think is the most important thing to keep in mind during conflicts?
4. What do you think is the best way to show love and appreciation for one another?
How well does my partner know me? || Couple Tests & Quizzes
What are Good Couple Questions?
When it comes to learning about your partner, communication is key. However, sometimes it can be difficult to think of the right things to say. If you’re stuck in a rut, here are some great questions for couples that will help you learn more about each other and deepen your connection.
1. What was your favorite childhood memory? 2. What’s your ideal way to spend a weekend? 3. What’s one place you’ve always wanted to visit but haven’t?
4. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? 5. Who is one person you admire and why? 6. What’s something you’re passionate about but your partner knows nothing about?
7. What would be your dream vacation destination? 8. If money was no object, what would you do with your time? 9. Do you have any fears or phobias?
10. How do you like to be comforted when you’re feeling down? These are just a few examples- there are endless possibilities when it comes to exploring each other through conversation! So next time you’re feeling curious about your partner, ask away!
What are Some Juicy 21 Questions?
1. What are some of your deepest darkest secrets?
2. What are some things you’ve always wanted to do but never have?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What is your wildest fantasy? 5. What would you do if you won the lottery? 6. Are you happy with your life or would you like it to be different?
7. If you could relive one moment, what would it be? 8. Do you have any regrets in life? 9. Tell me about a time when you were really proud of yourself?
10. What are some things you once thought were important but no longer do? 11 .What has been your most meaningful and significant relationship in your life (romantic or otherwise)?
12. How did that relationship end, and how has it affected who you are today ? 13 .
Do any of your current relationships make you feel like that again ? 14 .Are there people in your life whom 15you don’t get along with and why ?
16 .Do certain situations or environments make 17you feel more uncomfortable than others ? 18 .Have there been any major changes or transitions in 19your life recently (marriage, job change, move ,etc.) 20 .How well do you know yourself – strengths ,weaknesses ,habits ,triggers ,etc.? 21 .What questions do YOU have for ME ?
What are the 20 Questions for Couples Flirty?
We all know that communication is key in any relationship, but sometimes it’s difficult to know what to say to your partner to keep the spark alive. If you’re looking for some inspiration, look no further than these 20 flirty questions for couples.
1. What’s your favorite thing about me?
2. What are you wearing right now? 3. Do you have any fantasies you’d like to explore with me? 4. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
5. What’s your biggest turn-on? 6. Would you rather…kiss me passionately or make slow, sensual love to me? 7. Do you prefer cuddling or playful banter when we’re together?
8. I bet you can’t resist kissing me right now…can you prove it?9. 9. Would you rather be blindfolded or tie me up during our next encounter?
10. 10 .Do I drive you wild with desire or make your heart race with anticipation?
11. 11 .What are some of the dirtiest things you’ve ever thought about doing to me (or vice versa)?
12 . 12 .When was the last time we had truly amazing sex…and how can we recreate that experience again and again?13 . 13 .Doing something a little unexpected always keeps things interesting – what would be your ideal ‘surprise’ in the bedroom (or elsewhere)?14 . 14 .How long can you resist kissing/touching/being intimate with me before giving in completely?15 . 15 .”I love it when…” fill in the blank and share one of your favorite sexual experiences with each other16 . 16.”I’ve always wanted to try…” is a great way to open up new possibilities17 17.”There’s nothing hotter than seeing/knowing/feeling…” whatever turns YOU on18 18.”You make my heart race when…” let them know exactly how they affect YOU19 19.”I fantasize about us…” get specific and paint them a mental picture20
Did You Know Questions for Couples?
Did you know that asking questions is one of the best ways to get to know your partner? It’s a great way to learn about their likes, dislikes, hopes and dreams. Here are some great questions to ask your partner:
1. What are your favorite things to do? This will help you learn what they enjoy doing and give you ideas for things to do together. 2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
This question helps them feel good about themselves and also gives you a chance to learn more about what they think is important about themselves. 3. What are your goals in life? This question can help you learn more about what they want out of life and how you can help them achieve those goals.
4. What makes you happy? Knowing what brings happiness into their life can help bring more of it into both of your lives!
Romantic Questions for Couples
If you’re looking to spice up your relationship, here are some romantic questions for couples that will get you both talking and help you learn more about each other. What’s your idea of a perfect date night? What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone?
What’s the best/worst pickup line anyone has ever used on you? Who was your first kiss with and what do you remember about it? What’s the most romantic song that always makes you think of your partner?
If you could describe your ideal partner in three words, what would they be?
Deep Questions for Couples
There are many questions that couples can ask each other to get to know each other on a deeper level. Here are some deep questions for couples:
1. What motivates you?
2. What would you do if you couldn’t do what you love? 3. How do you define the meaning of happiness? 4.How do you define success?
5. What is your biggest fear and how do you deal with it? 6. What is your biggest accomplishment? 7. Are there any risks that you would never take, no matter the reward?
8. Do you believe that people are truly capable of change or growth? Why or why not?9 10What aspects of your life bring you the most fulfillment?
Questions for Couples Game
Do you want to get to know your partner better? Do you want to have fun and laugh together? If so, then you should try out the Questions for Couples Game!
This game is simple: each person takes turns asking their partner a personal question. The questions can be anything from serious to silly, and they can be as probing or as light-hearted as you like. The important thing is that they help you learn more about each other.
To get started, each person writes down 10 questions for their partner on slips of paper. Once you have your questions ready, take turns asking them to each other. You can set a time limit for answering, or just go until all the questions have been asked.
Whoever has the most interesting answers wins! Here are some sample questions to get you started: -What are your hopes and fears for the future?
-What’s your favorite memory of us together? -What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t yet? -If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
-What do I do that makes you feel loved and appreciated? -Is there anything you’re afraid to tell me? -What’s your biggest regret in life?
This post has given some great questions for couples to ask each other to get to know one another better. They are thoughtful, probing questions that can really help two people connect on a deeper level. Asking these kinds of questions can help keep a relationship fresh and growing, and can prevent boredom or stagnation from setting in.
So if you’re looking to spice up your relationship, why not give some of these questions a try?